Tuesday, November 18, 2008

When the sun goes down on me !

Read this poem on one of my favourite blogs..its a original one..very heart touching....


So I don't talk about you anymore

And they say things will be better than before

So I live another day , hoping they are right

But now , I lie awake , in this cold November night

I think about you and I believe

that when it's time for me to leave

And the sounds of life are defeated by a silent grace

I , my friend , will want to see your face

You trusted me without a why

And I said I am your shade when the sun is high

You just smiled and did not doubt

My false promises kept the reality out

But when the wolves arrived , you saw me depart

And now , the shards of those promises bleed my heart

and When the lady called life loosens her embrace

I , my friend , will want to see your face

Do you hate me now , I do not know

Do you regret knowing a man so shallow

Does it disgust you to remember my voice

Will you live it again , if given a choice

I think you wont , And I see the reason

But I still wish , though guilty of treason

And when the glow of a setting sun fills the space

I , my friend , will want to see your face

You dont let go of your dreams

For a whisper of love can drown all the screams

I know that to talk of love , I have no right

But sometimes you see something only when it is out of sight

So wherever you are , give love another chance

Let it fill your heart , do it's divine dance

As for me ..when the angels of death carry me to a darker place

I , my friend , will want to see your face..........

No comments: